Extra Wide Roller Blinds
Extra Wide Roller Blinds are the perfect solution for Modern buildings and premises like vehicle showrooms, hotels and offices with very large Atrium windows and central hallways that often require specialist shading and filtering due to the intense ambient illumination and high thermal gain.
The Energy 473 Extra Wide Roller System provides the optimal solution for the most ambitious projects of sun screening with the ability to cover up to 48sq meters on one 6meter extra wide roller. They are engineered to the highest standards providing reliable and almost silent operation.
These Extra Wide Roller Blinds can be wall or celling mounted on their heavy weight stainless steel brackets with aesthetic covers made of impact-resistant thermoplastic. Our Extra Wide Electric Blinds can be stopped in any position using programable limit stops and are shown here configure with 6 mm stainless steel side guide cables to reduce movement in any air currents.
- Roller Tube in aluminium alloy 6060 T6 UNI 8278 – 130 mm diameter
- 230Vac-50 Hz motor – 40 Nm – 15 Rpm (CE standards)
- Universal mounting brackets providing for Face or Ceiling mounting in AISI 316 stainless steel with integrated horizontal axis adjustment and shockproof thermoplastic aesthetic covers
- UNI6060 8278 aluminium alloy bottom rail 25 x 50 mm
finish: white RAL 9016 or silver anodised
- Thermoplastic accessories: white or grey
- Side guides with stainless steel cable ø 6 mm (on request)
- UNI EN13561 CE Certification