Your privacy is very important to us at Saxon Blinds. Our fundamental principles are:
Any personal details that you provide to us may be stored electronically or in printed form to enable us to identify you in the future.
We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, fulfill your order, develop our products, or protect our rights.
Like most website operators, Saxon Blinds collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Saxon Blinds purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how our visitors use the Saxon Blinds website. Saxon Blinds also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses. We do not use such information to identify our visitors individually other than as described below.
GATHERING OF PERSONALLY-IDENTIFYING INFORMATION
Certain visitors to Saxon Blinds websites choose to interact with us in ways that require us to gather personally-identifying information. For example, we may ask visitors their name, email address and phone number in order to communicate with them in the future.
No customer financial information is retained by ourselves all card payment processing is transacted by ‘hand pay’ merchant service. In every event, Saxon Blinds collects information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the customers interaction with us. If you have supplied your email address to us, we may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with our products.
We expect to keep this type of email to a minimum, but should you request to not use your address for this purpose we will honor that demand.
Saxon Blinds may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to our website.
However, we do not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
PROTECTION OF PERSONALLY-IDENTIFYING INFORMATION
Saxon Blinds will not rent, sell or divulge potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on our behalf or to provide services available at Saxon Blinds, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. We will only discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information when required to do so by law, or when Saxon Blinds believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Saxon Blinds, third parties or the public at large.
Saxon Blinds takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
A cookie is a file containing a string of information that a website can store on a visitor’s computer to help identify and track visitors.
Please read the specific information regarding cookies used on our site.
Saxon Blinds will only process your data in accordance with the six GDPR principles.
- personal data shall be processed fairly, lawfully and in a transparent manner, and processing shall not be lawful unless ALL of the processing conditions can be met;
- personal data shall be collected for specific, explicit, and legitimate purposes, and shall not be further processed in a manner incompatible with those purposes;
- personal data shall be adequate, relevant, and limited to what is necessary for the purpose(s) for which it is being processed;
- personal data shall be accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date;
- personal data processed for any purpose(s) shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose/those purposes;
- personal data shall be processed in such a way that ensures appropriate security of the data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction, or damage, using appropriate technical or organisational measures.
Retention of information
We will only keep information for as long as we need to, or for as long as the law requires us to.
- You can ask us for a copy of the information we have about you
- You can ask us to correct any information we have about you if you think it is wrong
- You can ask us to erase information about you (although we may have good reasons why we cannot do this)
- You can ask us to limit what we are doing with your information
- You can object to what we are doing with your information
- You can ask us to transfer your information to another organisation in a format that makes it easy for them to use.